C/ Fernández de la Hoz 33
28010 Madrid Spain
t +34 914 468 824
It has been six years since my last letter to you. Since then, Neovantas has grown from strength to strength and continues to consolidate its value proposition, helping our clients accelerate change and achieve better results for a sustainable future, whether focusing on revenue, costs, or quality.
Our value proposition is still focused on two clear, complementary, and distinct areas:
- Providing organizations with key insights for their objectives through the proactive use of all unstructured data, whether oral or written, whether it is already available or could be quickly generated. To do this, we always use the most sophisticated Speech and Text Analytics tools available on the market.
- Effectively engaging with employees using elements of behavioral economics so that they perform in a way that will achieve the desired results.
To keep our value proposition for clients special and innovative, in recent years, we have launched and promoted the following key elements:
- Speech & Text Analytics Laboratory to allow our clients to begin using unstructured data without the need for them to make any investment.
- Premium team of trainers in commercial techniques, who are also experts in systematically using behavioral economics concepts.
- Network of partnerships with a range of suppliers to ensure that any technological installations required by the client are carried out correctly.
- JOY, Neovantas’ very own innovative application, which has been in development for a couple of years to enable the pragmatic use of intelligence derived from what the clients and employees tell us.
Furthermore, we are exploring new areas all the time. These include our innovative collection management model and work on remote management in the banking sector, which are helping us to become a leading consultancy in this market.
All of this means that increasingly more Spanish companies are seeking our services from the banking, insurance, and telecoms sectors whilst we simultaneously expand in new sectors like energy, hospitality, aviation, retail, and even the public sector. At the same time, our international presence is skyrocketing across Latin America and other parts of Europe, such as Portugal, Italy, and Germany.
Finally, I want to highlight the wonderful team of people that we are attracting and bringing together at Neovantas from a range of disciplines. Without them, we might not have got where we are today and, more importantly, starting to become what Neovantas is destined to be: the leader and driving force for harnessing the value of unstructured data in organizations to boost results and their digital transformation.
José Luis Cortina
Managing Director, NEOVANTAS Consulting