Internship: Starting date September 2020 (3 positions)
- Publication date: April of 2020.
- Starting date: September of 2020.
- Internship term: 6 months.
- Position: Business Analyst intern.
- Contract type: University agreement.
- Financial aid: Yes.
- Work schedule: Half-day (mornings) or full time.
- Place of work: Neovantas office in Madrid.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analytical tasks concerning the “problem solving” from in depth understanding of the situation to the analysis of relevant issues to finish with the elaboration of conclusions for its resolution.
- Analysis and management of different information sources with a mostly unstructured profile (e.g., as recordings, mails, social networks, etc.).
- Preparation of presentations and documents.
- Market studies.
- Last year students or Master students (for example MBA, Management Consulting, Marketing).
- Studies of Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar.
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English; third language desirable (Portuguese, Italian, Danish, German).
- Strong desire in a management consulting career.
- Interest in Business Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics, Strategic Transformation and Change Management.
- High level of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Dynamic professional development and assignment to different projects for top clients from the Banking and Telecommunication sectors in Spain, Europe and Latin America.
- Being part of an international team with extensive experience in consulting.
- Direct interaction with Neovantas Senior Management and our clients.
- Direct and continuous feedback ensuring your professional development and continuous improvement.
YOU ARE OUR CANDIDATE BECAUSE
- You enjoy teamworking.
- You are an entrepreneur and always ready to learn.
- You have high analytical capacities and good communication skills.
- You are used to an international and changing environment.
Tel: +34 91-446-8824
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Performance record (University).
- Optional: Covering letter, language certificates, references.