- Publication date: November of 2019.
- Contract type: Permanent.
- Compensation: Fix salary, bonus, social benefits.
- Work schedule: Full time position (40 hours/week).
- Place of work: Neovantas office in Madrid.
Our consulting services focus on a multitude of organizational areas, including Sales and Business Management, Strategy, Organization and Processes, Marketing, Quality and Satisfaction, Business Intelligence & Analytics and Training.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst with languages to join our consulting team:
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analytical tasks concerning the “problem solving” from in depth understanding of the situation to the analysis of relevant issues to finish with the elaboration of conclusions for its resolution.
- Analysis and management of different information sources with a mostly unstructured profile (e.g., as recordings, mails, social networks, etc.).
- Tasks of work management both internal Neovantas and client.
- Participation in client work meetings.
- Preparation of presentations and documents.
- Market studies.
- Languages: Bilingual in Danish or in another Nordic language, Polish, Italian or German. Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar.
- Desirable Master (for example, MBA, Management Consulting, Marketing).
- Working experience for about 2 years (Consulting, Financial sector).
- Strong desire in a management consulting career.
- Interest in Business Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics, Strategic Transformation and Change Management.
- High level of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Availability for travelling.
- Dynamic professional development and assignment to different projects for top clients from the Banking and Telecommunication sectors in Spain, Europe and Latin America.
- Being part of an international team with extensive experience in consulting.
- Direct interaction with Neovantas Senior Management and our clients.
- Direct and continuous feedback ensuring your professional development and continuous improvement.
YOU ARE OUR CANDIDATE BECAUSE
- You enjoy teamworking.
- You are an entrepreneur and always ready to learn.
- You have high analytical capacities and good communication skills.
- You are used to an international and changing environment.
Tel: +34 91-446-8824
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Optional: Covering letter, language certificates, references.